Thursday, June 11, 2009

Job?

Quick update not at all related to running... I got a follow-up interview scheduled for Wednesday. I'm calm and confident about the interview itself... not so calm about the repercussions if I get the job. You know:

-gotta-buy-a-house-what-about-the-cats-oh-no-I-cannot-afford-a-mortgage-oh-but-you-will-when-will-i-find-time-to-run-yoga-read-cook-garden-travel-sleep-shoooot-I-hate-moving-I-need-to-take-some-clothes-to-Goodwill-man-I-need-new-clothes-where-do-you-find-affordable-work-clothes-why-oh-why-did-I-so-readily-say-that-very-low-salary-was-okay-I-will-miss-my-garden-

Just be glad you're not inside my head.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!

    Good luck on that job interview! Don't worry about repercussions. And you can run & work....you'll find the time. :)

    How's the VFF's?

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-L-O-W D-O-W-N! Everything will be fine. Just take one step at a time.
    YEAH! JOB INTERVIEW!

    ReplyDelete